We are looking for a recent graduated Graphic Designer that has both the design skill set and the business skill set that is essential to this position. The person we are looking for must be able to make this article look good and:
• Use Adobe Creative Suite - primarily and Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Create Graphics - Apply your deep understanding of typography, illustration, vector art and layout when working on design projects.
• Interpret the client brief – that is listen to clients and effectively interpret their requirements as outlined in creative briefs and translate them into compelling visual designs.
• Learn quickly and follow design briefs and brand style guides which means that you will have excellent verbal and written English and phone skills.
• Move design theory into design reality. Here we need you to combine design theory and take into consideration content, structure, and usability issues to create powerful and high impact designs.
• Work with client to explain design concepts and manage design feedback.
• Be creative – sounds obvious but we do not need copycats. We need original designers.
• Work with Client design and marketing staff - Collaborate with the client’s staff to ensure your designs are consistent with client expectations and overall project goals.
• Work within project schedules and meet deadlines.
• Create large format, print-ready files for production
• Able to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines