Outsourced Marketing Assistant
Smaller businesses and businesses with existing marketing personal can take on a marketing virtual assistant. Our Marketing Assistants are key to the success of our clients’ marketing and back office organization. They oversee implementing many important marketing strategies that will help move the company forward, grow its brand name, client base, while also learning about our company’s int ernal sales, marketing, and implementation processes.
Examples of function our Marketing Assistants carry out are:
- Manage business social media activities
- Email marketing campaign management
- Content creation and curation for newsletter, posts, advice emails
- Database building and management
- Performing online market research as well as content research
- Process documentation
Running a business involves a lot of different things, however, doing it all by yourself is tiring at takes lots of time. So when it comes to marketing, consider hiring a virtual marketing assistant.
Here’s why you should get a virtual marketing assistant for your business: http://www.thenorthernoffice.com/why-your-business-should-hire-a-virtual-marketing-assistant