Here are some steps we’d like to share on how to you can make use of the social media to expand your search engine optimization.
Step 1: Make sure your social media tools are integrated with your SEO tools The idea here to make sure that the message you’ll send via social networks is similar to your website’s SEO. Place social sharing buttons in your webpages for easy sharing. When you make changes on your website make sure you also update your social network accounts and vice versa. This avoids confusion and establish some professionalism.
Step 2: Find and encourage your social media influencers Connect with the people you know who share your content. Once you know them, they will help you expand your reach online because your content is what they push. The next thing to do is to thank them for spreading word about your business.
You can also put up a mini event to be able to gather them and feed them with more information about your business such as upcoming news about your company.
Step 3: Watch for changing factors in social search When Google+ started, many talked about it and some also said it wouldn’t last for long. However, today Google+ is finding its audience and creating a space unlike the usual social network.
You should also keep your Facebook pages active, because this contributes shares and link building since Facebook is today’s largest social networking website. Remember to be updated on what’s in and what’s out in the social search.
Step 4: Remember the golden rule. Just start with well-created, useful and original content and everything else will follow.
Make sure your content is useful to your audience and not full of technical or sales jargon. This will drive traffic to your website as well as gain more connections via social networks. Let your social media enhance your SEO.
Connect with your audience with a more direct approach!
Search engines have begun to include content from social networks into their search results. Now, we also have Social Search where web searches also include relevant websites and relationships of an internet user. Google+ Your World.
This is a unique integration between Google search results and the Google Plus social network. When activated, the content that’s already been shared or received by your Google network will be a mixed with web results from multiple networks based on their relevance.
Bing Social Search. Bing has announced its latest search engine version; the results displayed are now integrated with a searcher’s social network. So if you search for a restaurant, Bing will also show you who among your social network friends have been there too so that you can ask them about the place. Bing has also connected with Quora, a question and answer site, which helps users get better access to information.
Facebook Social Search. When logged in on Facebook, you just can’t help but browse through the search tab, search for people, places and things. This will then give you results page of individuals, or even company pages, giving you a set of answers specific to what you’re looking for.
The three above mentioned social media networks have already enchanced normal SEO practice and have generated good results. On the next blog post, you’ll find out how to integrate your SEO strategy with your social media strategy.
How do popular websites get more links or referrals from other popular sites? This is where Off-Page SEO comes in.
The number, quality and relevance of links to your website can actually enhance your SEO authority and will then create impact in your search result ranking. Basically, Off-Page SEO means getting more links in any way possible, but now, it should focus on earning more links through different channels from note-worthy websites.
Results will be better if you earn more links because of your unique content or special product/service. The way you expand your online reputation is to get people talking about your brand and how they use your content as a reference.
Content marketing still drives the off-page SEO optimization. The content itself is used to earn more links from other websites. You should create content which is unique and relevant and targeted to your market. Useful, informative and convincing content will bring you great chances that someone might find it valuable and then link to it. It must be original, and can eventually provide a solution to a problem, or even answer a question. It must also be easy to share on various social networks.
Co-Marketing also drives off-page SEO, it’s a partnership between two or more companies in which they market each other’s content, products and services, also with guest posting, wherein you also have access to another company’s leads, prospects and even their social network where you can also increase your reach.
Lastly, Social Media and PR can also bring great results to your SEO efforts. Through Social Media, you can get more links, by sharing in social media networks, forums, blog comments and have real conversations. Also, an effective PR’s content should also improve the brand’s organic search engine results. After Off-Page SEO, it’s time to know a little bit more about Building Links – the right way, and why does Search Engine even care about them?
The search giant Google announced a new feature that got webmasters really pumped up. For those having a problem eliminating those “unnatural backlinks” that drags down site rankings, this is exactly the tool you need.
The Google Disavow Link Tool finally offers a solution to clean site away from low-quality links that can harm the site’s rankings which, as we know it, is essential to visibility. And while some publishers and webmasters are celebrating the birth of this new Disavow tool, others are still in doubt about its capabilities.
Google’s “King of Spam”, Matt Cutts explained in his Pubcon speech that the tool is to be used with caution. While it may provide a big help to your site, it can also damage your site’s performance if you disavow good links.
BE VIGILANT When using the Disavow tool, be reminded of one thing, “Look before leap”. While it can undo the damages that third party links are doing to your site, it is also possible that you might disavow good links and damage your rankings in the process. The best thing to do is to research the links and check their quality. While this process takes a lot of time, it’s worth having it done.
IT DOESN’T SOLVE EVERYTHING While the Google Disavow tool may be the hot new savior on the block, it doesn’t guarantee 100% fix on your site’s dropped rankings. There are a lot of reasons why a site drops in the rankings. Evaluating your site is a good start. Find areas for improvement.
BE SMART, USE IT PROPERLY Don’t submit an entire domain unless you are very sure that it does you no good. If you are sure that the entire page is filled up with spammy content, then go ahead. If you are not familiar with the proper use of this new tool, the Google Webmaster blog gives a clearer explanation on how it works.
For further research, try to find out what links SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be disavowed and how to check link quality.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and keywords/keyphrases play a crucial part in marketing your product or business online. They can make or break on how you promote your brand over the web. It can all depend on your overall SEO strategy .
First off, let’s get the basics out of the way and properly understand what SEO is all about. SEO is the process of moving or increasing the visibility of a website by means of “organic” searching or un-paid browsing of a set of words used to describe your website through the Internet, where there’s a ranked list of all “most searched” websites.
Way back, some marketers often put all possible and well selected words which describes their product, and looks at how they were ranked at search engine results page (SERP). Nowadays, things have changed dramatically. The Internet is bombarded with competition of products and services in the same niche who use the similar terms as keywords and which could really affect how your product stands out.
Good tips to remember is to understand how keywords work, what words should you use, and how many set of words can really help increase you’re ranking in the results page. Look at it this way, when you are in search of a specific product or service, you type in the basic term which can show up a number of results to choose from. That is how keywords work.
The more words you have, which also has alternative meanings, the more visits come to your website. This will also increase traffic on your website, which will really work for you. It only means, your keywords perform effectively and then it will always be on top of the results page. However, while it does seem simple at first, search engines like Google and Bing have complex algorithms to determine if they should rank your site.
Having the right keyword or phrase it not enough and you have to continue building your on-page SEO. We just gave you an overview on how keywords work! Keep reading our blog and we’ll post more tips and guides when it comes to on-page SEO!
Online audiences do not trust so easily. This makes online marketing a lot tougher especially for beginners who have no knowledge on how it works. Most high ranking pages were only able to develop their credibility after a long while trying to convince their online public. Establishing your online reputation takes time and a lot of patience and hard work.
So how do you start building authority and improve your existing one to get better visibility?
Start sharing lots of useful content. With the internet as cluttered as it already is, it is difficult to get people’s attention. There are many factors that may create distractions so your own content gets pushed aside and ignored. People in web have a short attention span so your headlines and first few lines must be attractive.
People intend to read only a few short sentences in your article before getting bored. Make it catchy and informative. Creating a short list of tips or writing in bullets is an effective strategy.
Learn as you go along. Don’t pretend that you can offer solutions if you really can’t. As you share information, you should also always be in search of new information not only to share, but also learn. If you are not familiar with a topic, be honest and tell them that you’ll get back to them once you know it.
In internet marketing, if you want to be tagged as a reputable site, only cite what you know and what you can do to maintain harmonious relationship with your readers.
Have a professional website. Setting up a good website connects you to millions of readers. It gives you a chance to get potential clients as well. What content you put in your website will determine your authority with regards to a topic. Start by choosing a user friendly design, reliable information, credible links, call to action buttons and contact information. Remember that your site is like a resume or CV which can be a key for your success.
When introducing yourself to a huge virtual community of strangers, how do you build genuine trust? By being well informed and being able to easily share everything you know freely. You need not to hold back instead, be honest about it. Remember, it takes years to build your reputation but it only takes one minute to lose the trust of your readers.
Be informative and original!
Companies investing on web presence would always want to gain good rankings on search engines. But like weight management, it’s takes a lot of efforts before they reach the goal. But never fret! We have prepared a scrumptious advice on how to get a healthy search engine position:
The best way to gain good SEO position is by ensuring that your site possesses all the right elements to increase its ability of being found. First, make sure that your website is optimized. On page optimization is a process that can help your site rank well in search results. A well-optimized page always gives good outcomes. Also, your website’s design, structure and layout can contribute on your traffic which increases your site’s potential of being bookmarked or shared.
One effective way of making your audience stick around is by giving them what’s worthy--and I’m talking about good quality content. Creating a killer content will drive your audience to stick around. And it does not only guarantee loyal visitors but can also contribute in increasing sales. There are several methods you can use in coming up with a good content; one of them is Content Curation.
Spice up your search engine rankings by leveraging on social media. With social media platforms’ ability to share, they can help you get found online. Click on them and learn how you can use them and how they can help you with your web presence.
When everything is done, it’s time to wait and see the outcome of your efforts. Just make sure that you keep it maintained. You can also seek help from experts who can provide you with strategies on how to manage your search engine position and plan ways on how to further improve it.
The web is filled up with creatively designed websites that are aesthetically admirable but not as accessible in search engines as they should be. Search Engine Optimization is a process of ensuring that your website gets found easily on search engines. Search Engine Optimization has two main types-the On Page optimization and Off Page optimization. On-Page simply refers to the components within the page. On-page elements include:
In order to rank well in natural search results, On-Page optimization must be done correctly. Below are some suggestions on how to optimize your On-Page.
2) Optimize existing content. Search engines do check on the words in your body text, that is why it is essential to have your content optimized. Incorporate your keywords and remember that formatting is also helpful.
3) Watch your Meta Description. Meta descriptions are used to provide short description on what the site is all about in search results. While there is an argument whether Meta Descriptions really do have an effect on search engine rankings, it is best to have one because they play an important role on search results and internet marketing.
4) Mind your Keywords. The keywords that you include in your site contribute a large factor on how your readers and search engines find you. Always make sure your keywords are relevant. Also, remember that you should balance your keywords. Do not stuff your website with too much keyword or else, search engines will penalize you.
5) Add XML or Google site maps. Adding a site map makes it easier for search engine spiders and your visitors to locate the information of your site.
6) Keep an eye on URLS. Search engine spiders also look at the URL of the page itself. The words you use and the length of the URL also significant factors. After optimizing on-page details of your website, you’ll notice the changes after a few months. A good On-Page SEO guarantees improved ranking, traffic and credibility.
Building relationships can be a difficult task, but maintaining it is even harder. Constant communication plays a vital role in developing customer connections, which in turn generates revenue and loyalty. Clients are normally eager to know more about the products or services you offer so you have to interact with them regularly.
Send them info and of course reply! Remember to regularly update your market, no matter how simple the news maybe. When you do this, you’ll likely receive inquiries, comments and the like asking for more information. Be courteous and take the time to reply to them one by one.
This will help you gain trust from your clients. This is also an effective way of letting them know that your replies are personal and not automated which can be a turn off for other customers.
Always remember that they need answers. Don’t just reply, answer their queries and give some suggestions! It is a common mistake that most email replies only redirect customers to the website. It is more sincere if you direct their questions and still include your own recommendations.
Recognize clients’ post and share them in your own site. Make sure you recognize your clients and react to whatever feedback they give, whether they are positive or negative. This will not only give you good insight as to how you can improve your products/service, but also appreciate the positive testimonials you are getting from customers.
Simplify your language. Be simple, concise and clear when it comes to communicating with customers. Not everyone will understand specific industry jargon. It should be something that they can relate to and something that can drive longer conversations.
Track conversations for security. Print all your conversations or at least keep an electronic record of all of them. You’ll never know when you’ll need them. Tracking conversations is as important as keeping your money in a safe box. The data from your conversations can save you from future problems and can solve your dilemmas.
You can also find new ideas for your content in order to improve your website. The greatest internet marketing strategy is communication. It can cross borders and reach millions with just a few words. Keeping your lines open and regularly updating your website and social media can make a huge difference.
A good salesman earns customers approval through his sales talk. A good sales page generates money through good website content.
. A Sales page is the place where the online salesman and the customer first meet. It is a place where the clients make their decision regarding your product. A strong sales page can already persuade a prospect buyer by simply clicking on your website. Content, website design and an effective call to action button are just few essentials to keep the sales coming.
So where will the money come from? Here are simple tricks to attract your customers and of course that additional income you’ve always wanted.
1. Create a user friendly and time worthy page. A confusing page can easily make your readers leave your site immediately. Make sure that you have a page which is easy to navigate. Don’t use profound words. Keep it clear and simple since you are trying to get a buying decision. Know your product and brainstorm for variety of ideas. Research on how your competition does it and make good use of that knowledge in creating a better content. Know the elements why other people subscribe to certain sites and apply it on your own.
2. Focus on price and product details. Focus on the product that you are trying to sell to the user. Provide a detailed description of the product including why it is useful and how it can solve the problem. It is also convenient if you provide the price already for the users to decide right away if they should buy it.
3. Stop pretending. Some sites are promising that they can do this even if they can’t, in order for you to purchase them. This is not good. You may lose your customer’s trust that they will not purchase back on your site. State clearly that you put up this site with the purpose of selling items or services. Give them a little insight that you are hoping that they buy from you and recommend you to other people. You can also suggest what to buy because it answers their solutions but never force them to purchase it.
4. Avoid long texts; use graphics instead. You can engage more customers by providing a video, posters or images wherein they will not notice the length of their stay in your page because they are enjoying it. Some people are only scanning and hate reading; but with pictures it can clearly show what to expect from you and the products you offer. Visual elements in the sales page are more interesting than letters.
5. Write your P.S. If you got the right stuff. It would be easier for you to direct your customers to the call to action button. Don’t forget to sum up everything in your content and emphasize the benefits that they can get. Remind them also of the solution that directs to their problem.
6. Provide a risk-free environment. Guarantee your client that you site is not a spam or would cost them every time they click on it. Don’t push too hard to drive many readers who are not customers. Start with few targeted ones, and then offer what you can for them to build their trust in you.
7. Seek for testimonials and feedbacks. Many are interested if your customers have something to say. Sometimes they even ask how the products work and are interested on success stories. Find a way where your previous customers get results despite their hesitations. Through this your new customers will throw their worries away from your product. If you know what you can offer, it will be easier for you to write a lot about it. A good design is what captures your customers at first sight. But a good content can engage your clients to stay and make frequent visits on your site.
If you don’t know where to start in your marketing plan try a Social Network Marketing overhaul! Remember that your clients and prospects spend hours in photo sharing, chatting and updating of their status through different social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Linkedin and even Foursquare.
So it’s only logical that you should also maximize this unique online marketing space.
• Create and Update Social Network Accounts. With all the different social network sites out there, it can take a bit of time, but it is all worth it. Remember, this is a great venue to directly talk to your clients and make a good impression. With social network marketing, you can:
✓ Attract more customers
✓ Increase sales
✓ Create a strong brand awareness
✓ Build customer relationships
✓ Gather unique insights
Once you have your social media in place, you should also make sure that your website is functioning properly. One of the worst things for a website are 404 errors or broken links in your site. It not only leaves a bad impression on your sites visitors, but it can also spell bad news when it comes to your ranking in search engines.
• Fix the broken link. You will definitely drive customers away if you have error pages. Broken links happen when something is deleted or moved resulting to an error page. Once your clients see this they might change their minds in choosing you to be their partner. Here are some tips when dealing with broken links.
✓ Create a good 404-error page – minimizes the bad impression by providing other useful information for your visitors
✓ Implement Redirects to avoid broken links
✓ Check your site regularly and repair broken links as soon as possible
✓ Relaunch it on your site if necessary Once your website is in great shape, it’s time to track your progress. You need to measure the performance of your website in terms of visitors and engagement. As for social media, interaction is the key.
• Be creative on your dashboard. Dashboards on your content management system usually track all marketing web campaign activities and statistics.
They usually measure the efficiency of your content. It allows you and your readers to see real time feeds from whatever content you post on your web.
✓ Track data
✓ Filter feeds
✓ Links to Social Network Profiles