Nowadays, one of the most important things in our minds is how to make money. You have to earn it, keep it secured and maximize its use or else the money you have now might end up to nothing. Here are a couple more tips to help you manage your money better, especially when it comes to your company’s money:
• Set new money trends- Always be results-oriented. Don’t just follow where the money is but instead create ways to go beyond those money making ideas. If Social Media is a great medium for business, evaluate your business to see if you are using it effectively. Don’t just follow market trends, create them! If you can generate more business by outsourcing a few tasks, do it! You are the only one who’s responsible for how you make your money and how you spend it. Focus on where you are most efficient.
✓ Define you own set of goals- be realistic and feasible.
✓ Walk the talk- if you know what you want, act on it!
✓ Be resourceful- utilize everything you have and put it to maximum use
• Restrict your budget- The hardest and the most effective way in achieving more money is to plan out your costs and budget. You should know how to utilize your money and allocate exact amounts for every expense so you can prevent overspending.
• Know your Income- Keeping track of your money plays a big role in organizing your budget
• Write down your Expenses- determine first your fixed expenses - these are the ones you pay monthly - then jot down your variable expenses which are the items you can change the amount like electricity, gasoline bills and etc.
•Compare your Expenses to your Income -Track your Expenses and Adjust if Necessary
• Study MS Excel- Learn how to use a spread sheet to encode all your spending information.
Excel can help you perform automatic math solutions, charts, table and graphs. It also provides you a variety of features that lets you explore, manipulate, manage and analyse data with just one document.
✓ Useful in budgeting
✓ Data organization
✓ Good for data encoding and tracking
✓ Math formula- ready
✓Chart, Tables and Graphs for data presentation
Let’s talk data. Most websites contain information like text, images and video. In general these are what we call data.
Any content you publish in your own website can be considered the data you create in order to build up your identity and to capture your market. In this post we will tackle more of the internet marketing ideas stressing out data and content control.
Demand for more reliable data When you’re building your website’s data, you need to create information that is useful not only for your website to generate traffic, but for your readers to share the content to their networks. When you choose the type of content you place on your site, make sure to base your decisions on verifiable research and ask the opinion of others.
Some problems arise when a decision is made just because an answer is needed immediately. Analyse your sources and think the pros and cons before choosing your data. Here are some steps in decision making:
• Identify the problem
• Filter Information
• Think of the pros and cons
• Create Options and Alternatives
• Act on it
Control Data Flow Don’t use data if you only want to earn money. Your clients will realize that every time they go to your site you will be always trying to sell them something.
Be objective and try to think clearly what you want to establish in your website. Try to create a central resource of information where your market can go to and reliably get data and share it. How to create a data driven marketing strategy:
• Determine what data assets you have available (unique information)
• Create goals depending upon what your data tells
• Create a premise that you think might lead to achieving the goals
• Test your hypothesis
• Adapt your tactics (change according to results)
What to do with Existing Content The goal of repurposing content is to revise the old content and mix it with new one. Do not sacrifice the idea to keep it fresh. Update your content once in a while and let your readers get into your message and understand it clearly.
• Maximize the use of other mediums. If you write well why not make videos this time so that there will be variety in your content? Broaden your platform and attract more clients. Show your other expertise and you’ll eventually venture to more opportunities.
• Consider Content Feeds. Make a series of updates. If you can’t think of any post ask your readers what they want to know. Select from these suggestions and come up with a blog post. You can also choose your best post and make an interactive debate out of it.
• Broaden your reach. Aside from your own website you can post your articles to other article directories for other audience to read it. Make sure you include a link directing to your website if they have their questions.
• Create many but simple blog posts. If you can’t help yourself including a lot of information in your article. Try to break up your big ideas into smaller ones. Create series of blog in order to put emphasis on each idea.
When it comes to Internet Marketing, strategies can become outdated and useless in a matter of weeks. The online environment is aggressive and you need to think ahead of everybody else since they will all be using similar techniques as you. Here are a couple of tips that you should remember when formulating your next big online marketing campaign:
• Use Time Wisely- Time is money. The amount of produced content is equivalent to the amount of money earned in a certain span of time. The more time you have, the more tasks accomplished which equals to more money invested.
Stop procrastinating and get things going. When something needs to be done, do your best to accomplish it on or before the deadline. Write down your goals along with the necessary actions to be taken in order to achieve it. You must put in writing everything that concerns your objectives so that you can stay on top of them. You can’t start with your next move if you don’t know where to start.
• Balance your time, make a schedule and give yourself deadlines. Through time management, you will improve your productivity and performance. ✓ Increase income ✓ Control and prioritize your tasks ✓ Accomplish small milestones that lead to your main goals
• Make Original and well-informed Content- Privacy and security on web are some of the main concerns in web marketing. The content we produce can be shared, copied and pasted in order to be used in other websites. You have to make sure that the content you create is unique enough that people use your site as a source of valuable information which generates awareness and improve your online reputation.
Owning your content gives you the advantages of:
✓ Quality Leads
• Secure Data- Check your data and own them even if you are paying a marketing agency. Check your contract with the marketing agency and own all the data collected and all the accounts they made for you. You have to secure these important documents so that if any issues arise between you and the agency, you will still own all the data that you paid for. When you prioritize and own your data, you maximize your:
✓ Data Security
✓ Client Assurance and Assistance with Information Focus on these steps for the moment and let’s go deeper.
Internet Marketing can be easy and at the same time risky. Keep checking our website and we’ll give you different tips to help you maximize your online marketing strategy.
When was the last time you actually asked your customers what they really wanted? If you’re running a business, knowing what your customers want is very important. Conducting surveys with your target audience is often overlooked, but it is clear that surveys are something every business should be doing because having a vague picture of your audience can definitely break your business and your brand.
Basically, online surveys let you find out the interests of your prospects, what your customers really want, and acquire unique market insights that you need to run your business smarter and eventually ensure success.
#1 Establish Business Focus
Surveys allow you to get a better understanding of what your audience needs and wants. This will let you focus more of your efforts on improving your products or services that your audience prefers the most. Knowing your audience through feedback and comments towards your offerings can not only save you time and resources but also give you some clues on the direction you want to take and feel more confident about the services you offer.
#2 Create Stronger Customer Relationships
Letting your customers know that their opinions matter to you makes them feel empowered and important. This gives them a sense of your business philosophy and dedication to providing excellent products and services. This process makes them more interested and eager to work with you. This is how “loyal following” begins.
#3 Real-Time Data Results
Compared to traditional surveys, online surveys allow you to achieve real-time results. This instant data gathering gives marketers the information they need, when they need it. Old data can become irrelevant in today’s fast paced world where people’s needs and wants evolve quickly. Timely information on the other hand is KEY to a relevant and successful marketing campaign.
#4 Automated reporting
Gone are the days of waiting hours to summarize critical survey feedback. Another major benefit of online survey is automated reporting. Same as with real-time data, this helps with real-time statistics accompanied by detailed reporting that can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Marketers that are on-the-go can greatly benefit from this because this leads to improved work efficiency.
#5 Accurate and reliable data
The risk for human error is minimized by online surveys. Automatically generated feedback reports ensure more reliable results and more specific information for use in marketing campaigns. No need for manual insertions. With online surveys, you can achieve more accurate and dependable data that helps you work on your business core and do away with the clutter.
The Northern Office – Innovative Marketing is an independent marketing consultancy firm that helps businesses generates more profit by leveraging their marketing efforts to a whole new level. TNO utilizes online surveys to get a clear picture of your target audience and their needs. We can create effective online surveys to help create better or improve existing marketing campaigns. Call us today at 045 499 1082 for a free consultation. Visit www.thenorthernoffice.com for more information.
Thanks to Ian at Portent (http://www.conversationmarketing.com) for this great post:
A very short play. The setting: A dinner party about 1 year ago. The cast: Them: An advertising exec from a traditional agency. 15+ years’ experience.
Me: You know. Curtain
Them: “So, Ian, what do you do?”
Me: “I run an internet marketing agency.”
Them: “Oh. What’s that?”
Me: “We help companies get more leads, sales, whatever through marketing on the internet.”
Them: “What’s marketing on the internet? Buying banner ads? We tried that a few years back. We made a sweet percentage on it.”
Me: “We focus more on the stuff that drives conversions or builds audience in a measurable way: Search engines, social media, site optimization, that kind of thing.”
Them: “So, you build websites! Hey, my friend is starting a new business and needs some help with their site. They don’t have much money, but I’m sure they could send more business your way. Can I have them give you a call?”
Me: “Um, we don’t really build many sites.
We help folks improve existing sites, by making them more visible in search results, growing their audience and fixing issues that might prevent visitors from becoming customers.” Them: “…”
Me: “I help people show up higher on Google.” Them: “Ohhhhhhhh. They were talking about that on Dexter last week.” Me: (head explodes)